Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I am so totally that parent in the commercial for (Staples?) who is dancing through the aisles joyfully tossing school supplies in the cart while the kids are looking on with disgusted faces. Well, except that my kids actually have excited faces and love school so far! It was a great first week and I have my fingers crossed that it stays this way throughout the year.

Mason is doing great -- already talking so much more than he has this summer. It's amazing what being back in a regular program has done. Hope is a good thing.

Matthew has a girlfriend already and a best buddy in class. We have gotten good feedback from the teacher and I am hopeful this is going to be a great year for him.

Mead starts next week and has Matthew's teacher from when he was 2 years old. We love her and are confident he will do great with her. Mead also turned 2 this week. With all the chaos of school starting, we haven't celebrated yet. Mommy has to get out and go shopping! I can't believe it's been 2 years! Happy Birthday little monkey!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gravy! Look at those cute kiddlings! I am so glad to hear all good news!!

Oh, and happy birthday to Mead!