After almost a week of rollercoasters, water slides, barbeque's, fireworks, playing ball, catching up, laughing, and reminiscing the family is almost gone. The last of Mike's brothers (and family) leave later today. It's been a great visit with everyone. I am in awe of people who entertain like this constantly -- it's a lot of work! I seriously feel like I could sleep for a week -- my kids could too! They have not been in bed before 10:30 (and usually more like 11 or 11:30) every night! This is rough on little ones who are used to a 7 or 7:30 bedtime. It's so worth it, though, to have the time to visit with everyone and make memories. I am thankful everyone was willing to come and see us and that we had such a great time! Here are just a few of the pic's of Mike and his brothers growing up that I used in the slide show I did.... these are some of my favorites:


No comments:
Post a Comment